Inverter condensing unit Area iCOOL SE 6,5 MT (E1)
220-240V 50Hz 1 ph.
|Capacity at -10/32 ºC R449A||
|Suitable compressor model||
|Type of oil||
|Number x Diameter of fan||
1 x 500 mm
R404A, R448A, R449A, R134A, R513A
CE, RoHS, EcoDesign
‘Seasonal Energy Performance Ratio’ (SEPR) is the efficiency ratio of a condensing unit for providing cooling at standard rating conditions, representative of the variations in load and ambient temperature throughout the year, and calculated as the ratio between annual cooling demand and annual electricity consumption, expressed to two decimal places;
The comparison tool provided by Area Cooling Solutions is for illustrative purposes only and is intended only to help customers with their decision on a possible purchase.
The information presented on the units competitive with the iCOOL™ SE units is based on data obtained from publicly available sources, i.e. selection programs and websites of the manufacturers of the indicated brands, in particular:
- Copeland Select Software – Select 8 – Software Version: 18.104.22.16833 „Customer”, Data Version: 9,50 / 45056, ASEREP Library Version: 22.214.171.124.;
- Tecumseh Selection program – V4.6_2022340;
- Danfoss Coolselector 2 – version 5.2.7 | Database 100;
- J&E Hall technical datasheets published online.
The data for iCOOL™ SE units has been compiled in particular on the basis of the technical brochures versions 22-12.01 and 23-06.01, Company’s SEPR calculations and information obtained from the component manufacturers of these units.
Area Cooling Solutions endeavors to present the information on the products being compared in a proper manner but accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this data. In particular, the accuracy of data obtained from third parties is not verified by the Company independently.
What is SEPR?
- ‘Seasonal Energy Performance Ratio’ (SEPR) is the efficiency ratio of a condensing unit for providing cooling at standard rating conditions, representative of the variations in load and ambient temperature throughout the year, and calculated as the ratio between annual cooling demand and annual electricity consumption, expressed to two decimal places;
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2015/1095 of 5 May 2015 implementing Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to ecodesign requirements for professional refrigerated storage cabinets, blast cabinets, condensing units and process chillers.
- Transitional method for determination of the SEPR (Seasonal Energy Performance Ratio) for process chillers – June 2016 Vers. B