AREA COOLING SOLUTIONS SAU
Address: CARRER VALENCIA, 17-19 NAVE 4 08130 SANTA PERPÈTUA DE MOGODA España
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone no.: 935 748 240
Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona in volume 7.635, book 6.900, folio 086, section 2, page 88.189 , entry 1a – ES A58225798.
At AREA COOLING SOLUTIONS SAU, we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with the data protection laws.
Personal Data is the information that identifies you or may identify you. Through the website, in the boxes that are stablished for that purpose, it is collected the personal data that the User provides us: Name, surname, email, telephone number, postal code, city, etc. In addition, it is collected all the personal data that the User voluntarily provides us through any of the social networks, of which the User is registered. In this case, the privacy settings will depend on both the configuration that the User established as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
When a user visits the website, this does not mean that he/she has to provide any information about his/her personal data. However, if such information is provided, the data will be processed lawfully and subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the GDPR 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of 5 December.
Purpose, duration and legitimation of the processing:
We will process the data provided to us by the user for the following purposes:
- To deal with the user’s application or request made using thecontact form on the website. We collect and process the user’s personal data to enable us to process and manage his/her application, query or any request made using said form. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with the request and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To deal with and manage the purchase made by the user using thepurchase form on the website. We collect and process the user’s personal data to enable us to process the order and subsequent payment for the products and services offered on the website. We will keep these data for the duration of the contractual relationship between the parties and for the time established by law for compliance with the tax obligations.The basis for legitimation of the data processing will be the performance of a contract of sale to which the data subject is a party. If the user does not provide his/her personal data, it will not be possible to manage his/her purchase and the requested service cannot be provided.
- To save the abandoned shopping cart and remind the User that they have left a product in the shopping cart, in case they had initiated a purchase by entering their email address. The personal data will be kept at the moment the User adds the selected product to the shopping cart until the moment he confirms it for a period not exceeding five days.The ground of lawfulness for the processing of the personal data will be the legitimate interests of the Controller for facilitating as much as possible the purchase of the product to which the User has shown interest by adding it to the cart.
- To send circulars and newsletters about AREA COOLING SOLUTIONS SAU products. When we have the user’s consent, we collect and process his/her personal data to send him/her information about our products and services. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not revoke his/her consent to them being processed, for the time established by law and for a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To draw up profiles. We collect analytical data on the purchases made by the user and his/her interests and preferences. This allows us to offer him/her the products and services that might be of interest. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not revoke his/her consent to them being processed, for the time established by law and for a minimum duration of 3 years.The legitimate basis for drawing up profiles is the user’s consent, granted by checking the corresponding box. The user has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to it being withdrawn.
- To improve the user experience when browsing the website. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not revoke his/her consent to them being processed by deleting the cookies, for the time established by law and for a minimum duration of 3 years.The legitimate basis for improving website browsing is the consent given by the user when accepting the cookies. The user has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to it being withdrawn.
- To manage our social networks and send users information about our activities and products. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not revoke his/her consent to them being processed, for the time established by law and for a minimum duration of 3 years.The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending users our activities and new features is the consent we are given to do so. The user has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to it being withdrawn.
- Manage the”Customer Service” chat service offered on our website for any questions concerning our services/products. With the aim of constantly improve the quality of our customer service, we record the history of the chat under the analysis and improvement purposes. These records are deleted once evaluated and having met the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.The lawful ground for the processing is the consent of the data subject granted to us for the use of the service. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Assignment or communication of personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation, or to those service providers associated with the Controller which act as data processors.
Data will not be transferred internationally; if, at any time, this might be required, the user will be informed so that his/her consent can be obtained.
Updating of data
In order for us to keep the personal data up to date, the user must always inform us of any change in said data; if this is not done, we cannot be liable for the veracity of the data.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true, and guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to reality, is up to date and is accurate. He/she is obliged to communicate any modification thereto.
Third Party Data
If the user provides third party data for any purpose to AREA COOLING SOLUTIONS SAU, he/she guarantees that he/she has obtained these data lawfully, has informed the affected parties in advance, has obtained his/her consent to communicate them, and that the information provided is accurate and true.
Compulsory nature of the information requested
Use of passwords
In order to access your account, the USER must “Log in” and include the email address and password generated in the registration form according to the complexity rules established at each moment on the web.
The users are responsible for the adequate custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that they have selected in the registration from, and they undertake not to assign their use to third parties, nor to allow their access to outsiders.
Likewise, it will be the obligation of the user to notify immediately to the Controller any fact that allows the misuse of the identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
Rights of data subjects:
You have the right to access your data and obtain confirmation regarding the processing thereof, as well as a copy of the personal data being processed. You have the right to update them and request that any inaccurate data be corrected, or request removal of the data when they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You may request a restriction in the processing of your data and object to them being processed by revoking your consent, and also exercise your right to data portability. Similarly, you have the right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You may exercise your rights by contacting us CARRER VALENCIA, 17-19 NAVE 4, – 08130 SANTA PERPÈTUA DE MOGODA (Barcelona). E- mail: email@example.com
If you consider that your rights have not been duly respected, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es
Processing of the data of Minors
Anyone providing data through the forms on this website and accepting the processing of such states that he/she is at least 14 years old. Access to, and use of the website is prohibited for anyone younger than 14. If, at any time, the Data Controller detects that a person younger than 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will cancel said data. In addition, parents or tutors may in any event write to AREA COOLING SOLUTIONS SAU to block any access account created by minors in their charge who have registered by falsifying their identity.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when he/she access a website. Cookies allow the website, amongst other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of the user or of his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer, they may be used for user recognition.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his/her browser program. You can obtain more information by reading our Cookies Policy.
Last Updated: 2021/02/18