- Inverter adapted to refrigeration requirements
- Increased capacity of integrated PLC controller.
- Improved control of BLDC motors (wider range of operation).
- Simplified compressor configuration
- Customer is able to use Area Cooling Solutions database of preset compressor settings and system configurations, with all additional features active!
- The ability to upload settings for various refrigerants and compressors using a standard SD card.
- Most of the settings can be embedded inside the inverter (protection time of work cycles of compressors, temperature limits, etc.).
- Advanced protection of inverter compressor based on Area Cooling Solutions wide experience in production of inverter driven condensing units. Details:
- Dedicated temperature sensor instead of simple thermostat.
- Automatic reduction of inverter power in case of high discharge temperature (prevention of high temperature but at the same time maintaining unit working).
- Automatically increase frequency of the inverter when working low speed and high discharge temperature (prevention of high temperature but at the same time maintaining unit working).
- Oil return management.
- No need for external controller if one or two* process variables are to be controlled (for example: pressure or temperature and humidity).
*if no temperature sensor is present on compressor discharge or second variable is controlled by thermostat (for example: control of cold room temperature by thermostat and evaporation temperature with pressure sensor).
- Tandem and Tridem* control by inverter available!
*1 or 2 additional fix speed compressors can be controlled by inverter.
*2 compressors can be controlled only if external capacity requirement signal is available (0-10V, 4-20mA).
AGL and ACS models
- Many inputs, outputs and additional functions available on board that allow to use inverter in variety of applications or to fit it to already existing installations.
- PLC inside inverter.
- 24V DC supply on board.
- 10V DC supply for potentiometer (or other simple regulator).
- Safe Stop Inputs (STOA, STOB).
- Up to:
- 5 Digital Inputs (4x Transistor, 1x In/Out).
- 4 Digital outputs (1x Relay, 1x Transistor, 1x In/Out, 1x Multifunction).
- 2 Analog Inputs (1x 0-10V or 0/4-20 mA, 1x 0-10V or 0/4-20mA or PTC or Pt1000 or KTY).
- 1 Analog Output (0-10V or PWM or Digital).
- CAN Interface, RS-485 (Modbus) on RJ45 port.
- Memory Card Port (SD/MMC).
- No need for expensive controllers with Modbus MASTER communication -> control of inverter speed with analog signal (0-10V or 4-20mA).
- Simplification of mechanical and electrical installation.
- Compact dimensions (especially in cold plate version).
- Fewer components.
- Easy installation.
- Simplified device diagnostic and settings transfer (SD card)
- The ability to upload settings using a standard SD card.
- History of last errors and parameters during error occurrence kept inside inverter.
« Back to the Inverter Drivers product page